Good morning, friends!
I’ve really poured my heart and soul into finding deals and cute ensembles for October. I hope you’ve enjoyed them as much as I am finding them and sharing them with you! These items come from some of my favorite places to shop (and usually have some sort of sale), which of course, we all like, right?!
This month, was a busy one for me with Sales & Styles! My bank account hates me right now. Let’s recap a few of the past months ‘Simply Stefnie’ favorite finds!
- MONAT Hair Care – Courtesy of my favorite Midwest gal – @midwestblush. So, I did try this hair care system for two days and then some and I must admit, I REALLY did enjoy it. The smell was fantastic, and my hair, overall felt amazing and so buttery soft. I am definitely a believer…. you may be seeing more of this with my feed in the future. So if you are in need of some major “hair-apy”, here you’ll find my girl, Jamie’s link to Link: MONAT – Hair Care
- Faux Fur Mules – I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, ahhh-mazingly soft, cute and totally okay to wear in public. I’ve paired them with many outfits as seen on my Instragram feed or in the blog ‘Fashion’ section. Link: Rebe Faux Leather Mule
- St. Tropez Bronzing System – Hands down my current favor self-tanning system. You can find this at most major beauty retailers such as Sephora, however I have linked to Amazon here. Link: St. Tropez Self-Tanning Mousse
- Old Navy Suede Mini – Again, I’ve worn this in a few variations and I’m definitely a believer in a cute mini. Can be worn with flats or as I enjoy it, with booties. Link: Old Navy Suede Mini
- Panama Hat from Target – Love this versatile fedora, I wear it with black, brown, gray, greens – you name it. I personally loved it with my outfit as seen below. One of my all time favorite ensembles. Link: Panama Hat
- AE Super High Waisted (ne)XT Ripped Denim in black – Oh my gosh, cannot rave about these babies enough, definitely my every day pair of denim. Bum days, fancy days, go to the park and play days, you name it. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Stretch and so versatile. Link: AE Super High Waisted (ne)XT Ripped Black Denim
- Lisianthus Women’s Belt Buckle Fedora – I’m sorry, but you need this in your life, like yesterday. Done. That’s all I have to say. Link: Lisianthus Women’s Belt Buckle Fedora from Amazon
- A&F Floral Tie-Front Button-Up Top – Hands down, makes me feel beautiful. Pair it under a denim jacket for a causal outfit, or under a camel trench. It doesn’t matter, so many outfits can be made with this top. LOVE! Link: A&F Tie-Front Button-Up Top
Happy November, friends!