Okay, so 99.9% of the time, I am a walking ‘hot mess’…. “I need a little help from my friends-to get by” (Beatles tune now stuck in my head), to look semi-decent and well, to feel semi-decent. But, that’s most of us momma’s, that’s why I’m sharing! Today, I am giving you my Daily Go-To’s, my Must-Haves, my Life Savers! Simply, cannot, and I mean, CAN NOT live without these products. Andddd my husband hates them because they take up the counter space. I literally never put them away, why? I’ll be using them tomorrow morning!
(Make sure to Shop: the Pink Link)
- Starbucks – Well hello, have you met me? If not, Hi, my name is Stefnie and I am a Starbucks addict – and no, I do not want help. Nice to meet you.
- Monat – The Champ Dry Shampoo – I have tried every. single. dry. shampoo. on the shelves…and nothing, and I do mean, nothing, compares. The smell, the volume, the softness it leaves my hair feeling, it is amazing. It doesn’t feel like you have dry shampoo in, if that makes sense. I’ve never been able to go over 3 days in Dry Shampoo, and here I am, day 3, and still rocking this do.
- MILK Makeup – Cheek + Lip Color – I am new to the Milk Line, but I am loving this cheek/lip color that is easy to add with literally a swipe and all easy to layer for your preferred tint. I usually use Origins Pinch Your Cheek in Raspberry. However, recently, while I was in Sephora, I was introduced to Milk, very similar gel texture, and I’m loving it. I add to my cheekbones and lips for a quick fixer’up.
- Bare Minerals – Rescue Complexion Tinted Hydrating Cream – I have been using this for nearly 4 years and I do not leave the house without it. I can layer, if I need more coverage, otherwise I just put a thin layer, top with some Milk Cheek color and be on my jolly way. This also contains broad spectrum SPF 30, which is amazing for us ladies, watching the rays.
- Thayer’s Witch Hazel – Alcohol free. I use this as my Toner, before I do any face product applications. Love! I make sure to use both day + night to feel so refreshed and so clean!
- Bare Minerals – Invisible Glow Powder – I brush a little of this on my cheek bones, forehead, and chin for an added glow.
- Monat – Rejuveniqe Oil – I have been using this in my face moisturizer, in my conditioner and also a dab in my hand lotion to help with the winter dryness. It has so many benefits! With over 13 plant and essential oils, it does nothing more than a body good.
- L’oreal Double Extend Mascara – My favorite mascara, it is a 2-step Mascara (similar to fibers) that provides up to 80% longer and fuller lashes (it also comes in a waterproof). It is long lasting, smudge proof and easy to remove. Hands down, my favorite mascara!
If you have any questions about these products, feel free to give me a shout.
You can shop MONAT products: Here!
Make it a great day ya’ll!