It’s that time of year, the time of year we are all so anxiously awaiting, Spring and Summer. The winter was literally lingering and teasing us with sunshine and mild temps, right before a downpour of snow showers. But that doesn’t stop us from wishing and looking for our perfect beach attire. I have gathered some of my favorite 2019 Swim Styles and Accessories and am ready to share with you!
I’m new to the high-rise bikini bottom, I’m thinking I’m totally going to dig them this summer. So I’ve thrown a few of these cuties in the mix!
Target really has some great choices this year, as well as SHEIN and American Eagle, these stores were my go-to for my finds. Luckily SHEIN is so affordable and AE literally has a swim sale as we speak!
- Target Leopard Ribbed Scoop Bralette & Leopard Ribbed Cheeky High Leg Bottom– is my favorite! Though I did try on and kicked myself for not purchasing. You will be mine, oh yes, you will be mine! (once restocked of course). If you do not catch this suit on a Target sale, it will cost you just under $40, but its what everyone is wearing, its comfortable and worth the penny paid.
- Aerie Cheeky High Waisted Bottom & the Aerie Scoop Bikini Top – is my go-to for the summer, the comfort, the rise, the little bit of sexiness going on with that cheeky bottom! Oh yes! Its a winner, with both pieces purchased just under $40. I also, love that it hits me right at my belly button to hide just enough.
- SHEIN Layered Flounce Striped One Piece -has some great one and two-piece sets! I loved this one shoulder ruffle swimmy, for obvious reasons! It’s adorable! Picture this, with your white cover up and floppy hat, paired with the must have Steve Madden sandals (or Target knock-off). It’s perfection!
- SHEIN Thin Strap Caged Top with High Waist Bottom – this is the best of both worlds. Bikini and high waist bottom makes for a sexy mom suit! Again, top it off with your favorite floppy hat!
- SHEIN Random Floral Top with High Waist Bottom – this has a little feminine twist on being a little sexy and it’s black, so of course I just adored this.
- SHEIN Criss Cross Plunge Neckline One Piece – this is a one piece, however it’s a sexy and sassy one piece, which of course totally attracted me! I think any ‘body’ will look amazing in this pick.
- SHEIN Scoop Back Bow Tie Top with High Leg Bottom – this I personally bought and am so happy with it. It’s comfortable and just well worth the $13 paid. Many colors to choose from too!
- Billabong Women’s Floral Dawn V Cami Bikini Top & Billabong Women’s Sol Searcher Lowrider Bottom – This duo stole my heart last summer, so I was set out to make sure I had it for Summer 2019. It’s that bad-assery surfer girl suit we all need! (And I don’t surf, I kayak, does that count?)
- Target Women’s Any Day Long Sleeve Tunic – (Worn as my cover up) – This is perfect & light weight for the beach or pool day with the family. I loved how long it was and is the perfect amount of coverage. Not only will I be utilizing this as my summer cover-up, its obviously a tunic, so its perfect paired with denim!
I had the best time finding my 2019 Swimsuit picks! I am a basic kinda gal, so expect just that! Jewelry, footwear and hats can spice up any beach day! So just add a touch to these finds and your set!
I hope you enjoyed my finds!
You can find all the items above and SO MUCH MORRREEEEEE if you hit me up on the “Like To Know It (Free!) App” – CLICK HERE. Daily, I link outfits and ideas, home, fashion, baby and all that jazz on this app!
•• You can also shop! My looks, or my favorite stores, By locating the top left drop down menu! ••
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!
Suns out, Swimmies on!